- Supervise and manage fire/ explosive prevention and fighting
- Carry out manage fire/ explosive prevention.
- Organize fire drill every six months.
- In charge of general safety and labour safety.
- Carry out legal reporting.
- Support PM in evaluating and selecting suppliers.
- Control and update suppliers list monthly.
- In charge of regular purchasing items at the centre.(soft drink, cleaning tools..)
- Manage the inventory.
- Supervise all Security Guards, Maintenance Technicians and Cleaners in the centre.
- Hold meeting with administration staffs periodically.
- Get approval payment for center’s monthly expense: Electricity, soft drink, cleaning tools, maintenance, photocopier, telephone, internet…
- Co-ordinate manages all administrative functions such as: Supply, Facilities, Maintenance, Security and Cleaning.
- Support PM in facility management.
- Support PM in security and safety management.
- Support PM in legal compliance.
- Support PM in supply management.
- Support PM in Implementing department map, job descriptions.
- Support PM in ensures staff to follow up ILA standards, policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
- Support PM in developing, maintaining, controlling and improving working processes.
- Follow company planning and reporting system.
- Act as a messenger in deliver paperwork to local government
- Support ELT, FO, MKT, TCM as requested
1/ Safety Management
Fire/ Explosive Prevention and Fighting
2/ Legal Compliance
3/ Supply Management
Supplier Evaluation & Selection
4/ Staff supervising
5/ General Management:
- Bachelor of economics, business administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in equivalent positions
- Age 25 or older.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to identify and pay attention to small mistakes and details
- Having leadership
- Good in management
- Good in problem solving
- Good in communication and presentation
- Good in planning
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Microsoft Outlook.
- Able to work in different shift
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)