Communication and Events Executive
● Design content, layout and graphic for monthly newsletter.
● Liaise with other departments and centres to collect news and conduct interviews for the monthly press releases.
● Maintain and update internal website and other channels daily.
● Conduct site traffic report, measure and present results of communication efforts via google analytics, survey and other methods.
● Design action plan to boost site traffic for internal website and reach targeted viewers.
● Prepared communication plan for the year including ideas, timeline and budget.
● Support HR department in communicating new memos and other internal communication projects for staff and teachers.
● Implement within budget.
● Design posters, content and other necessary ad and material to support for the events.
● Improve staff engagement through internal events.
● Develop events which reflect and boost up the company culture.
● Plan, implement and evaluate events via online survey and other methods.
● Follow up and conduct post-event results.
● Support corporate events in preparing poster, standees and banners if needed.
● Create detailed online & offline proposals for events including timelines, budget, and communication method.
● Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or relating areas
● Experiences in working for a multinational company.
● 2 years experiences in communication and events or relating areas.
● Commitment to teamwork and attention to detail
● Strong in verbal and written communication skills, design and organizational skills
● Strong social media, email and website skills that can be utilized to promote events.
● Photography skill is a plus.
Language: Excellence in English
● Expert use of Microsoft Office
● Ability to use Abode or other graphic design and video making software is a plus.
● Commitment to teamwork and attention to detail.
● High level of ownership
● Highly active and passionate in design as well as communication and engaging people
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)