Digitalization & CRM Trainer
- Develop annual training plan based on cross functions TNA results
- Execute training plan, guidelines, procedures, forms
- Carry out all training and development programmes
- Follow up and monitor training budget effectively
- Work closely with internal and external providers on designing course content to match with TNA results
- Maintain and update training material, training reports
- Develop training materials that aligned with TNA or upon requests.
- Prepare logistic for training courses
- Implement training and development plan of supervisory, officer, staff levels
- Cooperate with internal trainers to roll out training programs which are developed and administered in house
- Coordinate with external trainers for training implementation.
- Conduct participants' evaluations right after completing training programs
- Coordinate with department/ function heads to evaluate staff performance progress within 3 months after completing training programs
- Evaluate added value of training courses and provide inputs for following training sessions
- Control training budget and evaluate return on training investment
- Follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document and reporting systems
- Maintain the company standards
- Make sure staff follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards.
- Work closely with centres staff/ supervisor/ manager to understand centres' performance and area of improvements
- Follow up with centres’ performance and conduct coaching/ mentoring sessions to improve performance _ based on the new approach
- Follow up to maintain coaching/ mentoring effectiveness.
- Ensure centres' performances with accounts targets
- Assess and evaluate centres and staff regularly to follow up with their performance
- Monitor the effective training evaluation system to have detailed data and develop improvement plan.
Sales Coaching and Mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Already at the same position with at least 2-year experience in the training and development. Sales expertise is preferable.
- Multinational organization experience preferred (in education, consumer or financial industry is a plus)
- Proficient in training, employee performance and development best practice
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate at the junior manager level and above in a professional manner
- Strong leadership skills and cross-cultural understanding
- Good presentation and persuasive skills
- Good training material development skills
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)
Other Current Openings
- Operations Officer (ILA Phu My Hung, ILA Hung Vuong)
- Teaching Assistant (Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Hoi An, Quang Ninh,....)
- Vietnamese IELTS Teacher
- Educational Planner (ILA Cong Hoa, ILA An Phu, ILA Binh Tan)
- Sales & Care Trainer
- Educational Planner (Hà Nội)
- Customer Care Supervisor (ILA Hung Vuong, ILA Nguyen Cu Trinh, ILA Phu Lam)
- Educational Planner (Bà Rịa, Bình Dương)
- Customer Care Supervisor (Vung Tau)
- IT Internal Audit Executive