Human Resources System & Data Analyst
- Complete analytical projects from start to finish (data gathering and
manipulation, overall analytical assessment, project documentation,
communication packaging, and presentation of results). Interpret data and
analyze results using exploratory and statistical techniques
- Create data visualizations to
help understand the analytic results
- Develop and implement Human Resources systems and other
strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from corporate data warehouse and other secondary
- Work closely with managements
to prioritize business and information needs
- Define new business improvement opportunities
- Develop new innovations in the use of the HR data and systems
- Perform other duties as assigned by line managers
of 2 years of professional analytics experience
expertise regarding Human Resources functions and systems
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers,
trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make
sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)