Management Accounting Officer
1. Bookkeeping for WET
- Accrue audit fee
- Allocation of IT fee paid for ITC learning
- Other transactions (Bank charges....)
- Monitor bank transactions, received bank statement of WET
- Update monthly Cash & Bank transactions
- Prepare transfer request for WET
4. Checking center financial details for all revenue and cost centers in monthly.
5. Follow up to adjust wrong transactions (if any) and feedback to budget owner.
6. Assist and prepare management report as Management Accounting Manager’s requirements
- B.A degree
- 02 years experience in Accounting and Financial field
- Speaking and writing fluency in English
- Good operating in Excel
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)