PDM Project Executive
- Assist in the coordination of workflow for DoS projects as directed by the DoS project manager and Director of Studies to ensure successful launch.
- After launch, they will be responsible for supporting the PDM team to coordinate and track continuous assessment of all aspects of the product by the Product Development Team: class observations, lesson standards, monitoring teachers and customer feedback and communications to all relevant stakeholders.
- They will be responsible for supporting and tracking the implementation of action plans to continuously improve their assigned programme based on observations of continuous assessment and/or education trends.
Assist in the coordination and preparation of all relevant documentation needed for delivery of the project. This includes but is not limited to: course schedules, academic resources for teacher, content for parental engagement, tests, etc.
Assist and coordinate the preparation of demo classes (live and recorded) to test the product and produce edited recordings for sales & care for POS.
Assist and coordinate the delivery timings and quality assurance checks on the lesson plans and any other materials prepared by external parties.
Create and/or maintain all necessary systems and documents that ensure smooth implementation and running of all aspects of the project.
Assist in the coordination and documentation needed to track maintenance of programme standards.
In coordination with Training Executive and Teacher Trainers - Assist and support the coordination of the delivery of training sessions to all relevant departments (academic, teachers, TAs, ELT, CCS, etc). With
Coordinate with the curriculum experts to ensure ILA keeps up to date with industry trends and is aware of possible upgrades to the relevant program as needed.
In coordination with Programme coordinators and administration executive - Coordinate, plan and schedule pilot classes to test changes to the product.
Monitor implementation of any changes made to the product to ensure ILA quality standards across all centers.
Collect feedback from stakeholders (parents,students, teachers, staff) and assist Academic and PDM to make action plans to address any weak areas.
Liaise with centers, ensure questions are easily answered.
Continuously open communication with centre staff, sales & care, teachers etc regarding projects, feedback, action plans or any other relevant issue.
Support in summer school planning where required, as well as monitor implementation to ensure ILA quality standards are maintained.
1. Launch preparation (70%)
2. Post-launch responsibilities (30%)
Education: BA (any discipline)
- Competent user of google suite
- Database systems
- Reporting and data analysis
- Comfortable using different software or applications as required
- Microsoft systems
- Knowledge of project management software preferred
Proficient English - able to both speak and write English in a professional setting
Experience: 2+ years as an ILA staff member or equivalent industry experience
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)
Other Current Openings
- Educational Counsellor (Overseas Study Centre) - Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Du Học
- Teaching Assistant - Trợ Giảng (Nationwide)
- Vietnamese IELTS Teachers - Giáo viên IELTS người Việt
- New Project Educational Planner - Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Tuyển Sinh
- IT Operations Officer
- Maths Educational Planner - Nhân viên tư vấn tuyển sinh Toán
- Educational Planner (Ha Noi) - Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Tuyển Sinh
- Educational Planner (HCM, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa) - Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Tuyển Sinh