Scheduling Executive (Phan Xich Long - Ho Chi Minh)
- Check re-enrollment status weekly.
- Take action promptly
- Forecast new classes
- Schedule classes for the purpose of maximize enrollment and teaching hours
- Schedule teachers in carry-on classes and level testing;
- Arrange teachers for covering classes, absent teacher/absent Level Tester when requested
- Be flexible and adapt the market demand in scheduling to maximize revenue and teaching hours
- Smart scheduling
- Work closely with AM in order to schedule fill-time teachers having enough hours as their contract
- Work closely with CM to get general schedule and pick up classes which depend on the situation of number of teachers an center
- Monitor teachers in their customer care tasks to make sure the services are professional
- Support in events organized/planned by the company
- During the course: class visit, callings, tests, resources, survey, results, telesales.
- Update schedule changes (teachers'substitution, cancellation,..) on ERP forecast and work closely with AM, CM, FOS to request new teachers on NTRF.
- Inform teachers whenever schools have activities or schools want to change schedule.
- Make teachers' monthly salary
- Support AM in verifying teachers' leave requests
- Calculate teaching hours every month for payment
- Update teachers of any changes about their classes
- Complete reports: weekly, monthly, or as required.
3. Customer Services:
- University degree, major in English is preferable
- Experience in working in education, administration and customer services.
- Experience in supervision position
- Good leadership and management skills
- Good analysis and problem solving skill
- Be able to well manage and organize the job
- Be careful and details
- Language: Good communication skills both in English and Vietnamese
- Computer: Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access,...)
- Be able to work on shift
- Be able to travel to another TCs as request
- Works well under pressure and handles stress
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working manner
- Well presented
- Enthusiastic, professional and well-organized
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outgoing personality and self motivated
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)