Talent Acquisition Executive (for New Project)
- Review and verify recruitment orders from departments.
- Publish vacant positions through internal/ external channels (intranet, ILA website, job-posting website, network, executive search firms, etc.).
- Shortlist applicants from internal/ external sources.
- Organise placement tests.
- Arrange and conduct interviews.
- Check references.
- Get approval based on non-financial LOA.
- Offer employment to qualified candidates.
- Produce confirmations of employment for Vietnamese staff.
- Get confirmation of employment signed by the company representatives and qualified candidates.
- Conduct induction programme to new starters.
- Facilitate new starters into the system during probation.
- Arrange working preparation for new hires: tools of work.
- Confirm probation status to the new starters.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance in term of recruitment and career development.
- Manage internal movement process.
- Together with the Line manager to evaluate the workforce’s performance and design succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between Line manager and employees.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager to forecast and plan recruitment requirements in line with functional and business strategy.
- Execute and monitor recruitment and selection budget and resources of the company.
- Effectively develop the “Employer Brand” to ensure that the company is perceived as an Employer of Choice.
1. Recruitment order processing
2. Selection process
3. Induction and/or probation
4. Business Partner to Sales and Care Team
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited University.
- Already at the same position with at least 2 years experience in recruitment and selection management.
- Multinational organization experience preferred Proficient in recruitment best practice, Vietnamese labour code.
- Experience in education industry or international school is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate at executive level and above in a professional manner.
- High flexibility and ability to manage recruitment function.
- Strong communication skills and diversity understanding.
- Good presentation and persuasive skill.
3. Language: English
4. Computer: Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Power Point …
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)
Other Current Openings
- Operations Officer (ILA Phu My Hung, ILA Tan Phu)
- Teaching Assistant (Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Hoi An, Quang Ninh,....)
- Vietnamese IELTS Teacher
- Educational Planner (ILA Cong Hoa, ILA An Phu, ILA Hung Vuong, ILA Tan Phu, ILA Hoang Van Thu)
- Sales & Care Trainer
- Scheduling Officer (ILA Phan Van Tri)
- Operations Officer (Thu Dau Mot - Di An - Aeon Mall Binh Duong)
- Educational Planner (Hà Nội)
- Customer Care Supervisor (ILA Nguyen Cu Trinh, ILA Phu Lam)
- Educational Planner (Bà Rịa, Bình Dương)