Vietnamese Maths Teacher
Utilize and follow the lesson plans and materials provided to VNTs.
To adapt prescribed lesson plans when necessary based on the learners’ needs.
To deliver dynamic and communicative lessons that are effective and engaging to the students.
To prepare lesson plans and materials for occasional lessons, such as projects, Cambridge, or other extenuating lessons outside of the standard coursebook and curriculum.
To ensure students receive constructive and positive feedback on any completed work and progress.
Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with iMATHS’s requirements.
To write individual and personalized constructive and positive student reports as required.
To submit to periodic announced or unannounced classroom visits by the Centre Manager, Academic Manger, or Senior Teachers.
To share academic materials and resources as needed.
As a Maths teacher, you are responsible for delivering engaging, interesting, and involving lessons in English that benefit the learners both inside and outside of the classroom.
The ideal Vietnamese Maths Teacher will be energetic and outgoing with a high level of responsibility and authority with a positive ‘can-do’ approach to work. As a Vietnemese Maths teacher, he/she should be able to demonstrate willingness, flexibility, and adaptability to changing priorities. Responsibilities include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a student-focused approach.
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Dynamic ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Strategies for effective classroom management.
- Ability to understand and utilize written lesson plans and materials, and to develop and adapt plans and materials when necessary.
- Commitment to student-centred learning.
- Willingness to use a variety of teaching strategies to engage all students.
- Confidence to take initiative and work autonomously.
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)
Other Current Openings
- Teaching Assistant (Nationwide)
- Vietnamese IELTS Teacher - Da Nang
- Relationship Supervisor (Da Nang, HCM Dist 12)
- Educational Planner - HCMC
- IT Operations Officer ( Dist 12, Nha Be )
- Educational Planner (ILA Phu My Hung - HCM)
- Educational Planner (ILA Binh Tan - Tran Van Giau, ILA Q9 Le Van Viet)
- Educational Planner (Ha Noi)
- Educational Planner (Vũng Tàu, Dĩ An Bình Dương)
- Preschool Teacher - Giáo viên mầm non (Hồ Chí Minh, Bình Dương)