Web Developer ( PHP, MySQL, Wordpress)
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
- Answering day to day IT tickets relating to the online learning website.
- Looking up and fixing data in the MySQL database.
- Bug fixing code in our online learning website UI.
- Writing new features to be added to the online learning website.
- Writing new features for our CMS system.
- Helping to develop new web applications for ILA.
- Support ILA Connect team to maintain Database and ILA Connect system
- Experience in developing user-facing features, UI/UX designs
- College/University degree
- Have knowledge about Web users' experience
- Good understanding of object oriented programming,
- Good skills with MySQL and MS SQL server.
- Knowledge and experience in Zend framework
- Knowledge of web services
- English, B level
- Good computer skills, etc.
- Problem solving skill
- Is a dynamic and have good communication skill
- Is collaborative and is able to work as a team
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)
Other Current Openings
- Customer Care Officer (Nguyen Dinh Chieu, An Phu, Tran Nao, Go Vap, Phu Lam)
- Educational Counsellor
- Teaching Assistant
- Accountant (ILA Nguyen Cu Trinh, Hoang Van Thu & Pham Van Dong)
- Vietnamese IELTS Teacher
- Front Office Supervisor ( Sales Supervisor)
- Customer Care Supervisor
- Senior ERP Developer
- Talent Acquisition Officer
- Web Developer ( PHP, MySQL, Wordpress)