[HO] Marketing Manager
- Annual strategic planning and implementation
- Lead generations
- Cost per Qualified Leads
- Number of partnership and activities/ year
- Lead team to develop strategic marketing plans and successfully implement sustainable lead acquisitions for all centers.
- Monitor weekly and monthly trade marketing performances
- Analyze and report on key metrics.
- Constantly gain consumer insights from desk research, parents and students, and/ or from Sales team and translate into trade marketing and communications plans
- Be the bridge and center-point of communications between Sales and Marketing and cascade down to Centers.
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to support business growth.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Control and monitor internal marketing budget per region
- Lead the Trade Marketing team members to work under the overall plan
- Competitive and negotiable salary with full insurances
- Up to 16 days of annual leave/year with private insurances provided
- Discount up to 90% tuition fee for English courses at ILA for yourself and close relatives
- Chances to participate in training and development programs to better enhance your professions
- Work in a professional, supporting and dynamic environment.
- Participate in annual teambuilding events and outing trips.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing or Business Management.
- Fundamental knowledge of brand management, advertising, media communications.
- At least 5-year experience in Trade Marketing and integrated Marketing. Experience in the education industry is more preferred.
- Strategic and critical thinking.
- Experience in analyzing data and trends. Understanding market demands and consumers well
- Experience in event planning and management.
- Experience driving growth
- Exemplary team leader. Ability to coach/ mentor team members.
- Good people management, good interpersonal skills
- Active, responsive, open minded, optimistic and creative thinking.
- Self-motivated and discipline, well organized
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Vietnamese and English - Fluency
- Fluent in MS Office
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)
Other Current Openings
- Operations Officer (Ha Noi)
- Bảo Mẫu (Preschool Child Care Assistant) - ILO Academy (Binh Duong)
- [HO] Marketing Manager
- Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Tuyển Sinh Team Chiến Lược (Educational Planner - Relief Team)
- Nhân Viên Khảo Sát Trải Nghiệm Khách Hàng (Customer Experience Officer) - ILA Việt Nam
- Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Tuyển Sinh (Educational Planner ) - ILA Vincom Thủ Đức
- Corporate Sales Executive (B2B)
- Giám Sát Tư Vấn Tuyển Sinh (Relationship Supervisor) - ILA Hòa Bình
- Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Du Học (Educational Counsellor for Overseas Study Centre)
- Trợ Giảng (Teaching Assistant) - ILA Phan Văn Trị