Vietnamese IELTS Teacher
- Planning and preparing high quality IELTS classes
- Teaching classes assigned at one or multiple centers.
- Ability to work in evenings and/or at the weekend.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on student progress
- Maintaining discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times
- Completing any administration related to teaching.
- Travelling and conducting lessons at multiple centers in HCMC.
- Maintaining teaching standard in line with ILA standards and observation forms
- Commitment to professional development at ILA including regular observations by Academic Management
- Undertaking any development / training opportunities suggested by management
- Participating in meetings which relate to the curriculum of the school or the administration or organisation of the school
- Nurture a culture where teachers view themselves essentially as facilitators of learning and reflective practitioners
- All other reasonable duties given by the Academic Manager.
2) Professional development and Staff meetings
- Minimum of 7.5 on the IELTS exam
- 1 year experience in teaching IELTS
- University Degree
- Deep knowledge of the IELTS exam
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- A great deal of energy and enthusiasm
- Highly organised and able to work within deadlines
- Receptive to feedback and willingness to undertake professional development
- Proficient in using Google (gmail, drive etc.)
- Prefered requirements
- CELTA/ Trinity certificate prefered
- Teaching degree/ MA prefered
- 8.0 in IELTS reading and listening prefered
- experience with learning management systems an advantage
CANDIDATE INFORMATION (All information below is compulsory. Kindly complete all information)